These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Philippine Academy of Sakya - Manila's website, located at sakyamanila.edu.ph.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Philippines Sakya Academy if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
- "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person who visits this website and complies to the Company’s terms and conditions.
- "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company.
- "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, the intellectual property rights are owned and reserved by the Service. Users are only granted a limited license only for the purpose of using the material as stated in these terms and conditions. Restricted or unauthorized use are included, but not limited to, the following:
- Republishing the Service material;
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying the Service material;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Service material;
- Using the website in any way that is or may be damaging to the Service;
- Using the website in any way that negatively impacts user access to the Service;
- Using the website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Service, or to any person or business entity.
The Service is provided "as is," with all faults, and the Service expresses no representations or warranties, of any kind related to it or the materials contained on the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent the Service from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach or negligence of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the Service and the User in relation to the Service and supersede all prior agreements and understandings. The Service is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using it, the Users are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis or they may receive an email notification of the said changes.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Philippine Laws, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Manila for the resolution of any disputes.